Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It Began With a Dream

I had a dream last night and I am wondering if it means anything. Any prophetic interpretations out there?

I was trying to get to a church for what I think was a wedding. There was to be worship beforehand. My oldest son was going to lead the worship - or at least he was already there getting stuff in place with the sound team. I have no idea if the rest of the worship team was there. I just remember he was there. Everything was supposed to be ready for me to slip behind the keyboard and play.

I don't know why I was running late to the church, but lots of people were there by the time I got there. I wasn't dressed for the wedding, but had my clothes ready to change into. Every bathroom I found in this church didn't have a place I could change. It was a huge church, so I was racing from floor to floor trying to find a secluded place to change. Time was racing on too. Finally, I found a very very small bathroom - the kind that probably was a closet in the original plans, but now had a potty, sink and mirror. There wasn't enough room to get entirely dressed so I saw a door at the other side of this tiny bathroom. I went through that door to find a quiet sitting room sort of place. There wasn't anyone in it when I got there. I was finishing dressing and when I turned around there were a couple of guys in recliners watching me. Now, I didn't feel like there was a sexual thing going on here. There were fully reclined with their hands clasped behind their heads sort of smiling at me. What I did feel from them was a kind of judgement. They had smirking smiles of sorts. I don't know how they got in that room because they weren't there when I went in it.

I was madly trying to reach my son all the time I was dressing. I dialed and dialed his cell number - or the one thought was his. A wrong number always came up. I couldn't remember his real number. I was gathering my stuff, getting away from the smug smiles of those guys, trying to get my son on the phone and trying to find my way out of that room when I woke up.
(Later I realized that I have my son's number saved in my phone. I have no clue why I didn't just do a voice dial for his number to come up automatically!)

Any thoughts about this dream? I know I'm very tired from it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting dream!

Yadah said...

Can you explain what you thought was interesting about the dream? BTW, thanks for the input.