Friday, April 08, 2005

New Career Thoughts

I just took a career test to see what I want to be when I grow up.

Consider this:

Outgoing (E) 78.13% Withdrawn (I) 21.88%
Imaginative (N) 66.67% Realistic (S) 33.33%
Emotional (F) 61.11% Intellectual (T) 38.89%
Improvised (P) 68.75% Organized (J) 31.25%
Your type is: ENFP
You are an Inspirer, possible professions include - conference planner, speech pathologist, HR development trainer, ombudsman, clergy, journalist, newscaster, career counselor, housing director, character actor, marketing consultant, musician/composer, artist, information-graphics designer, human resource manager, merchandise planner, advertising account manager, dietitian/nutritionist, speech pathologist, massage therapist, editor/art director.

Hmmm . . . I wonder which of those I might be able to do at my age!

4 comments:

Magdaleine said...

I agree with canmft, "Whichever one you want!"

I tried the test for the fun of it. Here's what it said for me:


Withdrawn (I) 68.75% Outgoing (E) 31.25%
Realistic (S) 61.54% Imaginative (N) 38.46%
Emotional (F) 53.13% Intellectual (T) 46.88%
Organized (J) 62.5% Improvised (P) 37.5%


Your type is: ISFJ

You are a Guardian, possible professions include - counseling, ministry, library work, nursing , secretarial, curators, bookkeepers, dental hygienists, computer operator, personnel administrator, paralegal, real estate agent, artist, interior decorator, retail owner, musician, elementary school teacher, physical therapist, nurse, social worker, personnel counselor, alcohol/drug counselor.




I found it interesting that your ENFP is almost in complete opposite to my ISFJ. Don't think I've ever scored an ISFJ before though. Definitely I and definitely J but SF? Oh well.

Thanks for sharing. That was interesting.

Latinosunshine said...

Your type is: ESTP

You are a Promoter, possible professions include - real estate broker , chef, land developer, physical therapist, stock broker, news reporter, fire fighter, promoter, entrepreneur, pilot, budget analyst, insurance agent, management consultant, franchise owner, electrical engineer, aircraft mechanic, technical trainer, EEG technologist, radiological technician, emergency medical tech., corrections officer, flight attendant.


How come I dont feel like Im these things???

Yadah said...

Maggie . . . it could be that those are desires of your heart about things that matter to you. As you're putting your website/blog together, you are being really deliberate. That looks like organization to me. Just a thought!

Yadah said...

sunshine . . .

I wonder if you took that in your "work" mode rather than in your "creative" mode. Canmft could tell us if there are differences around a person's mindset at the time of taking the test. Come visit me again and hang out a day or two . . .then take it!