Saturday, May 14, 2005

Looking for a Domain Name

I'm looking for a domain name for a website I hope to be creating very soon.

I don't have the final "ok" for it's creation just yet, but I'm working in areas where I can until I get the "ok".
I need to find those words that describe a place that is easy to come to because there's interesting stuff to read. At this site will be dialogue about community and life in general. I'm looking for a name that will tell internet surfers they can agree, or disagree (agreeable that is) and yet find community that won't be disingenuous in the journey. Be real seems to be the cry. I want this place to be a haven to share the hurt, the joy, the pain or just the day to day journey. What if we found a place to tell about our day, to offer prayer if wanted, to at least be a listening ear and, at the end of the day, find the comfort of community.
Hmmm . . .
comfort
community
dialogue
agree or disagree
learn
lean
lead
journey
path
Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

Magdaleine said...

Havenly Path? Naw.

Place to be Real?

The Listening Ear?

Leaning Posts?

Sharing Dialogue?