Saturday, September 24, 2005

Fall in Aspen

I'm sitting in the dark at the moment writing from a community computer at the Inn at Aspen in Aspen, Colorado. I'm here for a Women's Retreat. The first night in a strange bed was . . . well . . . the first night!

I'm leading worship at this retreat. I was so thankful that all the technical stuff seemed to work and things flowed smoothly. Singing at 9,000 ft is interesting. My breathe was left about 40 miles down the road!

I'm about to spend a day in sessions and enjoying the lovely locale of Aspen, Colorado. I'm looking forward to what God is up to. Something is different this year, but I really don't want to try to speculate why.

I need to go pick songs for two sessions today. My eyes feel like little burnt places. I'm looking forward to that bed being more friendly to me tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Yadah!
It's me, HappyApple!

Aspen is probably really pretty this time of year! We were up near Buena Vista last week and the aspen trees are gorgeous!

I set up my blog so that you can 'subscribe' through bloglines now... yippie!

I am 'subbed' to yours now. (It's about time I get caught up with this 'rss' stuff!)

Hugs and love,
Your friend on the other side of the mountain.

Yadah said...

Great to hear HappyApple! Let's keep reading and encouraging each other!

I'll bet that Buena Vista is lovely this time of year as well. The Grand Mesa looks "gold" from my house in the valley.

I do have your blog in my favs. I'll see if I can get it subbed in my bloglines.com aggrigator.

HUGS back to you, my friend!