Monday, January 02, 2006

Heads Up for Change


It feels like the time is drawing very close. I'm thinking in these next two weeks I will have a better clarity of God's direction for me in this New Year.
I should be finding out about the job I've been waiting for. I should find out the direction of the church I've been going to. I should see the unfolding of direction for the coming year. Now . . . I guess it's just time to wait and see how the "shoulds" work out.
I asked a friend last night if it was good to be thinking about "Plan B". We laughed because she said that she was so busy thinking and praying about her "Plan A" that she didn't have time to consider "Plan B" yet. Proverbs 1:7 says "Fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Only fools despise wisdom and discipline." I want to have knowledge of God's plan, I better be "aweing" Him. Hmmm . . . makes me wonder? Does God really have a "Plan B"?

No comments: