Saturday, February 19, 2005

What To Do With All this Information?

There's a reason I've not written in my blog for a few days. I am on a steep learning curve. Sometimes I think I'm going to fall off the curve!

I have been looking for ways to get a mission/message out for friends who aren't too internet friendly. I know the ways of blogs and podcasting are taking off. Some have been doing that for awhile, but there really are such great advantages for these possibilities. My mind just about explodes thinking of the possibilities though.

What about . . .
  • a place for news updates
  • a place for testimonies
  • a place for thinking outloud
  • alerts (you know . . . that's what the world needs . . . more 'lerts'!)
  • calendar
  • future announcements

Hmmm . . . that's almost sounding like a website. I don't know how to do that either. Help! I'm falling OFF my learning curve! I guess I'll have to keep thinking about this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make a web site its easy I did it so can you