Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Hope They Aren't As Sleepy As I Am

It's 1:15pm and they are out of phone range.
They are about 1/2 way on their trip.

I wonder if they are as sleepy as I am?! I just tried to call thinking that I might catch them before they entered the "no call" zone. It kind of reminds me of that area where the astronauts can't have contact with NASA Control on their way back into the earth's atmosphere. I always remember watching the TV and listening . . .listening . . .listening for the voice of the captain of the crew to come on the intercom after very long moments of silence.

I think I'll take a nap and do the call again. It's sure quiet around the house. We aren't getting much schooling done. It's been really exhausting getting those people out the door on this trip.

Ok . . . I'm off. I will return!

No comments: