Sunday, June 04, 2006

Close and Precise


We had the priviledge to have the Blue Angels in an air show here in our town last year. We were standing on a hill where they did a low "fly by". I felt like I could have given the pilot a drink of Pepsi as he flew past us! (It was loud enough too!)

I was reminded that those pilots have hours and hours and hours of training for the precision work they do. They move as a team. I want to move that closely and precisely with my Father God. It's amazing to me that God wants to let me hear Him and move in precision with Him. Why would he do that? Got me . . . Maybe He gets the thrill of the closeness and precision as one of His kids determines to follow with every bit of their being?

You lead, Father . . . I will nestle right up close to You and learn to sense Your movement and go where You are going.

2 comments:

Christine said...

neat analogy. The Blue Angels are incredible to watch!!

(BTW --- your picture isn't showing up)

Yadah said...

The blue angels picture is not showing? Hmm . . . I will ask a couple of other people too. Wonder what's up with that?