Friday, June 02, 2006

More Tests

Just a fast update . . .

Wanted to note that my husband will be having an additional CT scan. His doctors noticed some "spots" on his lungs and were concerned enough to want a better look. Our family doctor kept asking my husband if he had had a childhood injury. My husband couldn't remember those, but he was an Eagle Scout, so who knows what all might have happened?!

Hearing the techie people discuss this stuff unnerves a person when overheard. My husband is really showing no symptoms, so it's pretty odd to think anything foreign could be happening. I know though, that God is able to keep us. God knows our days. We just want to live them fruitfully and faithfully.

Thanks for praying for us as you read this . . .

2 comments:

Kitty Cheng said...

Dear God, I commit Yadah's husband into Your powerful and mighty hands. Lord please watch over him, and protect him. Make You give Yadah and the family peace which transcends all understanding, and may you strengthen them to live their days fruitfully and faithfully as they desire. In Jesus' precious name we pray, Amen!

Yadah said...

Amen . . . thanks Kitty!