Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Sunday Evening in the Mountains















Finishing my Ethics class was a blast! My professor read quickly over it before my last class and said it looked good. Yeah!

This week begins two more classes in this endeavor to finish my BA in Organizational Management. "Early Christian Literature" is on Wednesday night and "Leadership and Management" is on Friday night. I've had a NT Survey class much like the Wednesday class. I'm not expecting that to be too hard. The Leadership class is of great interest to me, so I want to glean as much from it for "real life" tools to use. I know I am in this time of significant shift in my life.

Our family took a trip to our nearby Grand Mesa last Sunday. We packed a picnic lunch and headed for the hills. We picked up a friend in a small town on the way. The flowers were beautiful. The weather was sunny, yet cool. It was a great evening as we watched the sun set over the Grand Valley. My daughter took some great pictures. There are several fires in our area, so the smoke across the valley was very visible. Still, it made for some great sunset shots.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

wow this trip sounds really good!