Wednesday, July 13, 2005

52 Days of Rebuilding, Receiving and Unlocking

Today I was sent an email that caught my attention. I receive many emails from various groups, but I chose to open this one particularly.

I'm going to take the 52 day challenge of praying, Bible reading and blogging. It seemed right as I was reading, so I have a sense of anticipation of these days as I commit myself to doing this.

You're welcome to join me or just comment on what I say. We can disagree and/or dialogue. I guess we can agree and/or dialogue too, for that matter!

Below is the prophetic introduction for the 52 day assignment.

"We are pressing into the time to gain victory completely in our thought processes. Allow the Lord to draw out old desires. He will remove some and activate others. Your thought life can be revolutionized during this time. Even though this may be a hard couple of months of war, these are your breakthrough times. Stick close to the Lord and develop a prayer shield around you. Stay in the Word, pray in the Spirit and let your discernment increase. The Lord will uncover some key issues related to the blood of Jesus, the glory, and physical healing. If you will celebrate at this time, you will break through the “blood barrier” (yadah note: I am not all that sure what this means.) of old thought-processes. This will produce a victory mentality for the rest of the year. Death strategies and assignments will break. You can have victory and see healing of the mind. No longer do you have to be hung between two opinions. Break doublemindedness."

Come Holy Spirit and be my Teacher . . .

No comments: