Monday, July 18, 2005

Wilderness Breaking - Pool Creating

Is 35:6 - "For waters will break forth in the wilderness . . .

Sunday, a friend had prophetic word picture so she shared it with our lead intercessors. It was a picture of a huge dam that was bulging. Many people were going to be affected by the actions of a few people here and now. The picture showed people trying to patch up or strengthen the bulge in the dam so it wouldn't burst. The word was to just let the dam go. Don't try to patch up the dam. Let the water flow. I wonder what is trying to be "patched" up in my life, rather than just letting the water "break forth" through me?

Here's the next part of the prophecy from the 52 Days word: "I see the dusty place that you have been standing in. I will use the sand that has been covering you to exfoliate and remove a layer that’s held you captive. This is an hour to use the captivity structure around you to bring a benefit into your life. From your captivity I will cause you to shine in a new way. I have a people that I’m realigning and I have a people that I’m causing to shine, so do not be discouraged from the sand that’s been swirling around you for it will begin to exfoliate you and produce My glory. Your wilderness is breaking.'


It's interesting because later the scripture says the "scorched land will become a pool". When the dealings of God come, there will be eyes that see, ears that hear, lame who walk and shouts of joy. I can imagine people coming to this pool to drink as they are so thirsty. It's merely a rain water pool in rock. I can imagine groups of people walking by this pool. Some will be very satisfied, but some will be very thirsty. The scripture says that the redeemed will walk on a special highway - the Highway of Holiness. Among the many things that will be given because of the satisfaction found there, the "everylasting joy" strikes me as one of the most awesome. That's a lot of joy!

Ps 84 talks about people being blessed after entering in to the Highway to Holiness. Even passing through at our measure of faith, I will still go through trials. Those valleys build deep stuff in us. I was encouraged when I saw that this water had some pennies in it. Those pennies are held captive by the pool, but they are faithfully just shining when they are in the pool. The "captive" pennies will continue to "reflect" until the pool is completed. One day the pool will evaporate though. I think the "reflecting practice" (as in reflecting the glory of God) will still be something the penny will know how to do!

I think the dam is about to break. I think the pool will quickly be shaped and I am sure that my "penny" will be reflecting the glory of the Father. Come and break away my wilderness, Father!

No comments: