Monday, February 06, 2006

Opened Ended Sentences

It's an interesting move to leave what you know and step out where nothing is certain. It feels like an adventure - almost like an open-ended sentence just waiting to be told.

What is next? Don't know . . . Where are you going? Not clear yet . . .What will you do? The next month will tell that I think.

I do know that God is at work writing the story of my life. I'm trying really hard to hear Him right now. I know that He is near and is speaking ever so gently in His great way. How good it is to know that He is at work on my behalf!

3 comments:

Latinosunshine said...

Yadah, can you be abit more specific about what you are leaving???

Yadah said...

Well . . . I'm not leaving my family. I am leaving the place I've served for about 25 years. I think that will help you know, latino.

Magdaleine said...

God IS writing the story of your life, Yadah, and He is so very near. God's blessings on you as you move through uncertain times.