Thursday, May 01, 2014

Take Thought of His Truth

Psalm 8:3-4 says "When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers . . . . what is man that You take thought of him?"

take thought - (Heb) - "to mark, take note of, to burn into the memory"

A friend and I were praying one night awhile back and began to speak in prayer some of the things that our Father "takes thought of" regarding us. I thought you'd like to hear some of His thoughts toward you today!

Can you imagine His finger writing on your heart?

"You are mine!
I love you!
I bought you with a price!
I love it when you worship Me.
I am there when you open your heart to Me.
I rush to inhabit your praises.
I've been looking for you.
I've been waiting for you and here you are!
I knew you would come back.
Come on in to My secret place.
Let Me hold you.
Climb up into My lap and rest
I really am all you need.
I have the answers to your questions.
I have loved you with an everlasting love!
Don't be afraid.
My thoughts toward you are good.
My plans are to give you a future and a hope.
Nothing is too hard for Me.
Let Me show you the depths, heights and widths of My love."

Father, it is good to hear Your Voice laced throughout the Bible. I are strengthened and encouraged by Your Word, the Truth. Your promise is that Your Word will not return without having done that for which it was sent. It overwhelms me to think that I am burned into Your heart - that You take thought of me. How I want to hear Your plan and purpose for this day. Word of God speak . . . 

No comments: